Saturday, April 18, 2009

I would so like some of these :










































Anyway, no sign of the K-Rudd money yet, comeon ATO, we figure Michael is our test as Piper comes before Tyson, so as soon as he gets his cash we`ll be seeing some K-Rudd love, holler as soon as you see it Mick.

Seen this, I`ll admit I was one of the people laughing before, i`m not after :



Moving on, Ellie continue`s to be a delight(damn keep forgetting how the internet doesn`t convey sarcasm). Adele is Happy with her puppy, that`s all I care about.

Now my more crafty relatives would be getting big ups for delivering me one of these :
Click the photo for the instructions, Thanks Starwars.com

Now, I missed Follow Friday on Twitter, but I recommend : @donttrythis & @grantimahara from Mythbusters, I also enjoy : @zazz_com_au for bargains :).

Thats it, off to Computer Fair and get Kitten some more food. Cya.

1 comment:

foxylady said...

ok I think Ellie would like those little critters too