Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tag thingy

I usually don`t do these as they`re touchy feel crap. But i`ll give this one a go :
1.Where are you blogging right now?
Office Upstairs
2.How many unpublished posts do you have
in your 'draft' box?
2
3.Whose blog inspired you to start your own?
Kirsty`s
4.When do you usually publish your posts?
After enough phonecall`s or my days off, which ever comes first.
5.In your guesstimation, how many blogs do you read?
including all the blogs I read, about 60-100.
6.How long have you been blogging for?
1 year in 5 days
7.Why did you start blogging?
Read Kirsty`s Blog, and then found it to be a great way to remember links, and stuff I want as well as give my family an idea of what i`m up to as I don`t like talking on the phone.
8.Why do you keep blogging?
See Above
9.If you could only recommend one blog to a friend, which one would it be?
Family : Kirsty`s Tech : Engadget Movie : filmofilia Random : Neatorama
10.If the internet was "turned off" for one month, what you you do with all the time you used to spend blogging?
Don`t you dare turn the internet off, Big Smacks if you do. Beside`s I knock these blogs out in a few minutes, I usually have tabs open in Firefox as I find stuff and leave it there till I`ve shoved it in a Blog.

Anyway Done. Bye.

No comments: