Monday, August 10, 2009

Ok, for those that follow me on Twitter you would have been right if you had guessed : Adele and I went to The Australian War Memorial. Adele and I adventured out for a bit of touristy fun today, it was free and we felt rather patriotic after doing it. We had been wanting to go for a while but since she took today off on flex we decided to go today to avoid the Saturday crowd.....BIG MISTAKE. Bloody School Kids.




So that was todays adventure, we actually feel we may go back and start on the bottom level as we spent most of our time on World War 1 & 2, so we feel next time we`ll start at the Korean war.

Last weekend cause I saw these on instructables.com :
We think the egg carton is to stop them falling over :
They looked good when completed we used a vanilla cream icing :
Smelly Ellie Helped too :


Adele didn`t think Smellie should eat chocolate cake mix but I beg to differ she liked it lots.

I have been relying on a stash of earplugs I had from working in the Data Centre but since I thought it was time to go legit, we went to the Safety Shop in Fyshwick and bought a tube of ear plugs, you have to be careful with your earplugs as Ellie has decided they are a delicious chewy treat that we keep next to the bed :
$28 for that lot, 100 pairs.

Apart from that its really been work, work and more work. I did have a small win over a Dell laptop this morning which made me feel better. Dell have some weird settings in their BIOS, the end result of which is that you can`t install an OS unless you change some stuff.

So what has amused me recently :
A Viral video that promotes office :

- Dunno how it promotes office, but its fun and gives me a goal to aim for this summer.

This is an animated gif, it may take some time to load, but essentially a revolving half-cut of the anatomy of a lego Mini-Fig :



This just cracks me up the more I watch it :


What can I say I love Bacon and this is a good way to go :


Ahh Calvin and Hobbes you never fail me :


Try to do this every time I visit Aldi :


This guy is pretty damn good with Dough :


Alright Swine flu pic and i`m outta here :


Alright, thats it, i`m outta here. Bye.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

He's back! As I live and breathe! I loev the pic of Ellie!