Sunday, January 18, 2009

Post from the Bog

So yesterday I installed a new browser on my phone which means I can blog on my phone, I also found if I "utilise" the next door neighbours wi-fi which is unsecured I can do this without interrupting my downloads, Alright its technically on the grey side of legal, I swear I will go teach them how to protect their wi-fi .

Adele is off with her mother at DFO, hope she buys me a present. I bought Wall-e the other day on Blu-Ray taking my Blu-Ray collection to 5 but until prices start falling on Blu-Ray discs I refuse to really buy them it's only a couple I want.

So a big shout out to all of you in shake land, from what we've discussed we'll most likely be joining you, I hereby vote a carbs fest at Clare's wedding, who's with me?

alright ti,e to get off this thing my but's numb, and I still can't find the scale toilet seat, so till next time . Bye.

2 comments:

foxylady said...

YAY for the carb fest for the wedding..its ok if you don't think about all the food you are missing..I think I eat out of habit and for something to do!!!!
Give it a whirl. We bought the 2 weeks worth so we are definitly committed for the 2 weeks and I figure if we have survived that and lost weight we will gve it another 2 weeks

Kirsty said...

I am scared that once I have one carb I'll never be able to stop!!!!!