Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Days Off, I love them

So first day off, as usual, my body doesn`t know what day it is, so I was up most of last night and then slept all morning, I got kinda creative and burnt a whole heap of disc`s for people Adele will be sending them tomorrow.

Big thankyou to Nat for her artwork, which you can see on Adele`s blog. It was way cool, It even made me watch Kung Fu Panda again.

Tomorrow, I`m going to see if I can do some gardening, the side of the house looks like a jungle, but a jungle made out of thistle`s so its on with the gloves and see if I can pull them out, it all depends on what the weather is like tomorrow, if it`s too hot it`ll be put off till a more convenient time.

I`ve been carbo loading so I can stock up for our Celebrity Slim onslaught. Had an all carb lunch, Adele made me have veggies for tonight, I plan to have carbs for lunch tomorrow, and then we`re having a BBQ tomorrow night.

That`s about it, the little hairball was most upset when he couldn`t go out this afternoon, and we`ve been getting Large Hailstone Warnings on the TV, but it seems pretty quiet now.

Alrighty then. Bye.

No comments: