Thursday, February 5, 2009

Been A While but that`s due to lack of Energy

I Hate Diets, I feel I exercise better than I diet.

I been on the WiiFit for 1/2 an hour a day minimum with at least 10 mins of jogging in that, and i`ve been doing all aerobic exercise, if that don`t work, as soon as we`re finished with the wedding i`m off to the Gym people, I believe I have learnt a bit about the foods i`m eating and can go on with healthier eating, but dammit I need carbs.

So I have a new phone I want, actually it was on my iwoot list last year, but was then only available in the US, it`s like a sign from god actually, It`s the HTC Dream available from Optus, 2 days after Adele`s contract expires, so that`s right people we`re in here, unfortunately i`m working on the 16th of Feb, so i`m gonna have to go on an extended lunch break to get it, I don`t care people, i`m doing it.

Now wanted to give out some cool link for an iwoot, after listening to the Christian Bale Rant from the set of Terminator Salvation(listen to it here ), I want one of these :
Now if you have listened to the rant, now go here(Gotta love AICN) to read the context of the rant, I still like Christian Bale as an actor, and we all have bad days, I just think he went a little over the top on this one.

So that`s about it, the Supercomputer is going well Specs :
Intel Core 2 Duo 8200 CPU
Gigabyte MoBo
Geil 4Gb 800Mhz DDR2 RAM
22x SATA DVD-RW
500Gb SATA HDD
1Gb 4650 ATI Video Card.
I`ve now dumped the 1Tb and the 750Gb Drive`s in there as well, I think I may need some more space in the next couple of months though :(. But for now this will do us more than enough speed wise anyway, space is easy to expand(esp with 2Tb drives now out) :), it`s so good having everything in one place. I do need a larger screen (32" LCD 1920x1080 resolution will do me).

So big question is who is going to Jason and Kathryn`s Wedding in the cook Islands? Unfortunately that is a little out of our price range at this stage. Maybe if we had like an 18month leadup to it we might be able to look at it but at this late notice, definitely not.

Now different note, some Cool Websites :
So Cute, I go here for some cute stuff all the time.



I`ve been going to this site for a couple of years now, mostly at work when I get some time to surf the net, I feel the govt can`t really argue with a humanitarian website. Even if it`s like a game.

So it`s Top Gear Live tomorrow night, nice romantic night in Sydney with the Missus :).
(CARB FEST IN THE MORNING AT THE INCLUDED BREKKY, no I promise i`ll try and be good, Honest)

Anyway Kidlets, that`s all. Bye.

No comments: