Monday, February 16, 2009

New Phone

Well I got my new phone, Adele got hers as well, basically they`re both in her name Woohoo, I`m on a $59 cap with a $20 data pack on top, so I get 1.5Gb of Downloads on my phone, which is lucky as it seems to be fairly data intensive, but i`m overjoyed :).

Our painting has been disappointing as when we removed the tape today, half the paint has come off with it, i`m thinking we`re going to have to sand it all back to wood so the paint bonds with the surface.

I`ve been searching around and found some more stuff, I feel this bottle of Sauce may last me at least a week :

I think I found Al`s next birthday/christmas present here as well :
But really just a blog to tell you I have my phone and am extremely happy with it. Bye.

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Yay about the phone!
We had a similar thing with the tape and the paint. We (yeah, I say that like I actually had anything to do with it) ran a stanley knife gently to break the line between the paint and the tape and it worked a bit better

Kim Geoffrey Reid Tyson said...

i have a pretty awesome sander if you want to borrow... and also i updated my blog mother bitch!!! haha sorry i didnt reply, forgot to cause i saw the text in a very intense game of ping pong

ballinaboy said...

so what phone did you get - forget about the paint work - what phone did you get love Dad