Sunday, February 22, 2009

Office is Clean

No before photo`s cause it was a health hazard before hand, but now as you can see the office is now tidy, I still need some more storage tubs from Big W but apart from that it`s done and looks wonderful, Adele may even be able to come in here :
Now need to get some good setup going here, we`re trying to look at wireless colour laser MFD(multi-function devices) so we can have it setup downstairs and fax, copy, print & scan all wirelessly, then i`m going to have 2 desks in here seperated by a bookcase sitting on a filing cabinet, trust me it sounds odd but will be cool, they have it setup nearly right at the Ikea at Homebush but I have changed their design a fair bit. I have drawing of it at work but I haven`t sent it home.

Alright until next time, tonight we`re either going to watch Yes Man or Role Models depending on which Adele is up for, I also have Punisher : War Zone but I don`t think Adele will be up for that. Anyway, cya all. Bye.

No comments: