Saturday, February 21, 2009

Birthday IWOOT

Well it`s nearly that time again and just so everyone has an idea of what to get me here are some idea`s for my birthday, here we go, now everyone seemed to be overwhelmed by choices of DVD`s to buy me for christmas so I have made a concise list of DVD`s :

The Fifth Element (BLU-RAY) Note this is the Blu-Ray version I already have the standard DVD :
Red Dwarf - Beat the Geek :
Red Dwarf - Smeg Ups :
The Goodies - The Final Episodes :

Now onto non-DVD Items :
Leatherman, I lost my leatherman and I have been lost without it so I need another one :
Now Finally I love the idea of Visa Gift Cards, you can use these just like a Visa Card which is great cause then I can order stuff over the internet :).

Now news that I need to share is that my poor XBox 360 has succumbed to the infamous Red Ring Of Death during the recent heat wave, which means that I can`t play the new DLC(Down Loadable Content) for GTA4(Grand Theft Auto 4) at the moment, however the gift cards I got for Christmas is paying for the DLC when I get my Xbox back from repair, so shout out`s to those that gave Gift Cards :). Now time to go help Adele setup her new table in her scrapping room.

Of Course I would like a netbook for my birthday if everyone wanted to throw in?? but no that`s a bit much to ask at this stage, I don`t really need one as I have my new phone and already have a laptop. Or maybe Tivo, Adele has been hassling me for Tivo for ages, but again at $700 I think it`s a bit much, plus I download all our TV so it`s all good. So anyway, I`m out, Bye.


PS I need everyone to check and see if they have any Photo`s of Misty for me. Thanks.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

I'll have a look for some Misty pics...I think i have a few film ones, but no digi, you are welcome to them if I can find them!

I think you can have a big hug from your big sister for your birthday!!! (didn't see THAT on the list huh huh huh???)