Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well it`s been a busy day, everyone should be following my twitter now if not :
So in the end, the Wedding band Tattoo has been called off due to common sense, basically the Tattoo shop was willing to do it, however they stress that the hand loses more skin cells than any other part of the body and it would need touching up very quickly, so onto my Misty Tattoo, i`m going to speak to Tattoo Power in North Lyneham tomorrow.
This is what i`m using as a base for it, I want to see what they can actually do before I get it though.

Busy day anyway, I have ordered a Parallel Port Cable for my new PC so we can again use the Brother laser printer and print stuff off the PC again. We picked up Azrael the little feral, he didn`t like the trip home. But is now prowling the neighborhood, we expect him home around 6am tomorrow morning realistically. He appears to have been spoilt by Granny Rob and Grandpa Pauly(Mwahahaha). He even got our postcard from North Stradbroke Island we sent.

After we picked the boy up, I then spent alot of the day setting up my Optus Online account so I can review my phone usage on the net, I also hooked up with the netbanking so I can pay my credit card off on-line, way cool.

We then fronted to Westpac to try and resolve Adele`s Credit Card issue and get a Credit Card issued in her married name(See Clare this stuff takes forever), they now reckon it`ll be here shortly(we`ll believe it when its in our hands). Then some grocery shopping, we found some low carb flat bread @ 15.8g of Carbs per tortilla $4.49, and we bought some poppadoms @ 4.3g of Carbs per poppadom to try as chips with some dip and finally home at which point my back has gone again and i'm hopped up on Voltaren and Panadol.

Now, in yesterday`s post I mentioned Twitterfeed I`m using it to feed my blog updates through to Twitter, so those of you with a blog that want to let everyone know through Twitter when you`ve updated, head over and set up an account, it can poll your RSS feed every 30 mins to check for updates.

I`m going to be burning Clare`s Wedding Photo`s to DVD`s tomorrow, so if you want a set sent to you, Leave a comment in the comments section and i`ll burn you a copy off and send it, I may need to call to get address details.

Alright, Night all. Bye.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

memememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememe!

I would love a copy..I figure you already knew that though LOL

Kirsty Piper
81 Lyons Street
Mundubbera QLD 4626

foxylady said...

me to Danny. Although I guess you knw that too...
I too had a very busy day..Al has been so busy too..