Saturday, March 21, 2009

I think My Father has Disowned me

It`s been very quiet since I uploaded the video below. Well i`m now finished uploading all the photo`s I have from Clare`s Wedding, anyone interested in sending me more photo`s to include in Clare and Shane`s online Album, let me know.

I`ve started uploading our other photo`s, check out the collections section for further collections, such as our wedding, our honeymoon(minus certain photo`s Oh Yeah), i`m going to be marking some of the photo`s as invitation only, so I`ve sent invite`s to family, if I forgot you email me and i`ll invite you in.

Well, i`m kinda not moving much at the moment due to my back, i`m going to take some more drugs now, catch you all later. Bye.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hahahahahahaha!!! You are a very naughty boy!
I shall repy to the invite so don't put anything rude on there!

foxylady said...

Good o and really I DON'T want to see some of those special pictures....