Thursday, March 19, 2009

HTC Dream Accessories

You may or may not have noticed that I seem to use my blog as a place to remember cool things i`ve seen or want, I mean I could use my favourites list, but I like this way as I add pictures and stuff, so it`s easier to remember, that and my iWoot favourites folder is so huge it`s hard to find stuff. So i`ve had my HTC Dream for a month now, i`ve found I want some accessories that I feel would make my life with it a bit better.

These would be :
A Larger Battery, going from 1150mAh as standard to 1400mAh which seems to be the largest without adding a larger battery cover :
A Mini-USB to 3.5mm adaptor so I can use normal head phones on it :
A heap of screen protectors, I`ve tended to not worry about this in the past and it has been to my detriment :
A Case, I think something like below would be good as it has the belt clip on it, but I do tend to keep it in my pocket :A Cradle, I would like 2 of these, 1 for work and 1 for home :
That`s about it for now, i`ll probably edit this post if I come across anything else I would like for the phone, but that`s my list for now, most of this stuff is on eBay pretty cheap, so i`ll be getting alot of it myself, espescially the screen protectors as I have one on now and it`s getting dirty and scratched.

Side note, Kirsty, Clone Wars have the last episode coming out on Saturday, so i`ll be sending your discs on Monday to accomodate.

Anyway, I`m outta here for the day. Bye.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

whats a HTC???

Phrog said...

HTC is the brand, like Nokia