Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tattoo

Well i`ve spoken with the Tattoo Artist at Tattoo Power in North Lyneham, I`ve shown him the picture of Misty :
And he reckons it will be no problem to do this as a tattoo, black and grey shadowing, with his green eye`s, Pupil`s will be back, planning on having Misty in script below it, with 1991-2006 underneath that.

Back is killing me again. On the cocktail again. Going downstairs to get the netbook connected to the network and transfer the photo`s, after looking at Ian`s video, I have decided not to include it on the DVD`s, I will also be trying to upload Alan`s Dancing off the video camera and onto YouTube, check back here for as soon as I can get it organised, back problems may prohibit video work for a while though.

We`ve spent a small fortune at Wheel and Barrow in Civic, and then at Freedom at DFO in Fyshwick, as told on my Twitter, i`m voting DFO Fyshwick the best DFO in Australia, it has a EB Games, JB Hifi, Clive Anthony`s, Dick Smith & Ray`s Outdoors, what else do you need, well a Donut shop would be welcome, but I can live without that.

Catch you all Later. Bye.

2 comments:

foxylady said...

yay..for Als video...hope the back is better soon..new bed needed I reckon

Kirsty said...

Oooh I second mum's new bed suggestion! I LOVE my 'new' bed (its now about 5 years old) I can still remember the first night I slept in it wondering why I had waited so long!