Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Again, It`s Been a long While

Still I`ve blogged more often than Kim, Woot.

So it`s mainly been work and sleep. Took Ellie to the Hairdresser today(Dog Hairdresser) and she has been clipped and bathed, I`m covered in Dog Hair currently, waiting for Adele to get home, then i`m sure she`ll either blog or tweet some shots. She looks very much like a Miniature Schnauzer right now, instead of a little scottish terrier or something.

So tomorrow morning brings the pain, I`m finally getting my Misty Tattoo :). So i`ll be a little sore tomorrow arvo I reckon. For those of you interested, this is the shot i`ll be getting Tattoo`d :
It`ll be in Black and Grey with his distinctive green eyes in colour.

So, what has amused or entertained me this week :
This version of "Landslide" :

Good Job Kiddies :

Background story from the Brooklyn Rail by Sophie Gilbert:

In a school where more than three quarters of the students are eligible for free lunch, the lyrics of the song have resonance, and the performance is haunting, emotive, and delivered with far more soul than one might expect from a bunch of fifth-graders. As Breinberg plays, he makes eye contact with the kids, coaxing performances from them and letting them enjoy themselves. Later, Davoya, one of the chorus members, explains how he does it. “At first, when I sang, I had no emotion,” she says. “I didn’t move. But Mr. B taught me to sing with feeling. With feeling and heart.”

Offsite Link


Now that`s a big Donut.

This Weeks Swine Flu Pic :
Get well soon piglet.

That`s right kiddies, Riverdale`s most eligible bachelor will soon make a choice, 65 years in the making, Archie Andrews is set to get married :
Read this Article for more details.

Now some interesting reviews can be found on Amazon :
1st : the Three Wolf T-Shirt
2nd : 1Gallon of Milk
There`s hours of good reading there in those reviews.

So that`s about it, i`ll tweet/blog tomorrow whilst I recover from a heavy needling.

See y`all Bye.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Good luck! The swine flu pic cracks me up...I think I'll make it my FB pic...

foxylady said...

hope all goes welltomorrow..I know its something u want to do...
Not sure if u r reading my blog..no comments for ever...?????
Love the picture you have got of Misty..it really is him all over complete with dodgy ear