Friday, May 29, 2009

On a Blog Roll

Ok, so i`ve done 3 posts in a week, no i`m not ill, just sitting here waiting for stuff to finish downloading. So whats entertained me :

Reminds me of Big

I`ve now watched Most of Miami Ink(Need the DVD`s thinking it`s worth buying them). I`ve watched all of LA Ink up to end of season 3, waiting for season 4 now and i`ve watched all of London Ink up to the end of Season 2, now waiting for season 3. When I was getting tattoo`d, Lugh the artist said that one of his Tattoo mates has told him he is filming Sydney Ink. So when I came home I jumped straight on the net and found the info, I`m definitely going to have to apply for this :). See Link for details.

Ok, now I did buy a Snuggie/Cosie/Cuddly/Slanket. But I draw the line at the wearable towel :
"It`s the Towel with arm holes"

Mandatory Swine Flu Shot (It`s getting harder to find these):
Piglet`s mate`s are starting to feel a little paranoid now.

One gripe from this week, i`ve now seen a car driving round Queanbeyan twice with the License plate : Rolls, My gripe is not with the personalised number plate its the fact that it's Rolls on a Mercedes. Dammit you can`t afford a rolls get over it. Owner of the car if you`re reading this : CHANGE YOUR LICENSE PLATE.

Now those of you who are old enough will remember a little gem from the 80`s called V.
I personally remember it, but only from episodes I managed to watch without my parent`s finding out. Well they`re remaking it :


Ok, I`ve been to watch a few movies in the last month, Fast and Furious (BORING & full of plot holes), Monster`s Vs Aliens (Decent movie, can`t wait for it on DVD in 3D) & Finally Star Trek, for those of you who don`t read my Tweets, Basically I loved this movie, JJ has done a massively excellent job, for those interested here is the trailer :

Now I also watched the new X-Men Origin`s : Wolverine movie. Whilst it was a good movie, it wasn`t anywhere near on the scale of Star Trek, I highly recommend Star Trek as a good Action Movie, not even as a Trekkie movie.

Hold up, just found this :

Its a short that aired in the previews for Bolt.

Alright that`s it, i`m bored and Azrael needs feeding. Bye.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

wasn't 'V' the one where they ate mice???