Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It`s Been a While

So tired, need a holiday, Someone Else needs to get married.....oh buggar. Umm more specific? In Australia, somewhere close by so I can afford to go. Batemans Bay anyone??? romantic as all hell I hear.

Anyway, been to the movies twice in 2 weeks, unfortunately by myself both times, I saw :
Fast and Furious last week, Verdict : I saw it so you don`t have to, save your money.
Monsters Vs Aliens this week, Verdict : Way Cool, wish Adele had watched it with me, also wish I had the car booked in at Belconnen so I could have watched it in 3D, still I`ll probably get it on DVD in 3D.

I`m totally planning to take Adele to see Wolverine at some stage this week, we`ll see when.

So cool video`s I saw this week :

I really like the fact the dude on the end of the drive thru manages to get all of it in one go.

Also another Britain`s Got Talent entry, this made me chuckle :

EMBED-Stavros Flatley - Britains Got Talent - Watch more free videos

Some interesting pics this week :


(Remember to click on the pic to make it bigger)
That`s about it really, next door`s puppy is giving me the irates, it can wake me up through a brick wall, a closed door and a set of ear plugs.

So, it`s comedy Tuesday, so time to watch some Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement & Two and a Half Men, Bye.

No comments: