Friday, May 29, 2009

Getting Tattoo`d


Ok, so my tattoo was a long time coming, it took 2 months to get in to get it done. After speaking to alot of people who had tattoo`s I decided to go to Tattoo Power at North Lyneham
Tattoo Power

In the process of being tattoo`d

The Photo & The Tattoo

So finally its done, I have my tattoo, surprisingly with my fear of needles, this all went extremely well, It`s actually not that painful(I`m a wuss remember) after the first half hour it kind of went numb and the only parts I felt after that was the shading. All up the tattoo cost me a total of $350. Now it doesn`t seem to be the done thing in our family to get Tattoo`s but then i`m not really one of the "in" crowd in our family so I like it.
Now the big question would I do it again?
Yes, definitely, already planning my next one. I like tattoo`s, i`ve listened to all the people tell me that I shouldn`t get any and for once i`m going to do what I want to do and continue, at this stage the only hurdle is cost and recovery time. It`s not scabbing over as i`ve been told it would by people(well not the tattoo artist). It`s healing nicely not very sore at all. So that`s it really. Talk to you all later. Bye.

3 comments:

AJ said...

You're in my 'in' crowd!
Love you, I like it... you're a better person then me... much braver!

ballinaboy said...

Damn- did not know there was was an in crowdin this family - so I must not be in it either, can we start an out crowd - love your tatt- it really looks like misty baby - you must be thrilled with it - I could not have imagined that it would turn out so well- love Dad

foxylady said...

Wow somehow I've missed your recent blogs and hence no comments..until this one..as it raised a few comments. So sad you feel like that..and no I don't like tats and no I don't like facial piercings (which Amy got done) but you and her are adults. By the way already told you that I liked it and understood why you wanted it.