Thursday, November 27, 2008

Back to work tomorrow

Gotta go back to work tomorrow. :(
Got Adele`s Birthday shopping done, well except for one thing(which I only just remembered). Mwahahaha I can`t tell you cause little miss sneaky pants will read my blog. Hopefully she doesn`t find the presents, had to wrap them and everything.

Anyway, back to work tomorrow, gonna watch The Mentalist and Bones tonight. Adele is cooking me Pizza as we speak, I hurt my foot somehow today whilst shopping, it was a big day obviously.

Has everyone checked out Kim`s blog yet? BigmanIndustries Isn`t it great to find out you`re not the only person who uses the laptop/phone in the toilet. Teeheehee. Still a kiss for Mary :*(I washed my hands before blowing it).

Hope Mary went ok at the funeral today I did think about her.

Alright that`s it. Bye.

No comments: