Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Post 24/7 run

Well, it`s tiring, but I do like being up all night, unfortunately it will take a while to adjust.

Big ups to the wild weather in Brisbane for making my night shifts just that little bit more interesting, you guys have had a wild ride, and i`ve been with u almost every step of the way, hope its looking a little quieter now, even managed to keep the Call Centre going for all you poor buggar`s hit by the storms and needing a hand out. Clare have you thought of throwing a few tiles off the roof and filing a claim with Centrelink??

Anyway, back to normal life mode now, I did end up buying Macca`s for breakfast but did it on Sunday Morning when I felt Adele would have time to savour it.

I`ve done some washing and stuff this morning, about to watch a new UK show called survivors about people who survive a virus that wipes out most of the population(sounds like 28 days later, don`t know if there`s zombies yet).

Anyhoo, thoughts are with Kirsty for coming in 2nd or 3rd in SYTYCS comp. We thought you did good. I could have joined the Blog to vote if you`d wanted, I can scrapbook real good I think....well maybe if I can stop myself eating the clag for 5 mins.

Alright, time to put some washing out and watch Survivors. Also gonna think about what Muffins I can make this week, thinking savoury, something with Cheese and Pepperoni. Aight, Bye.

2 comments:

danndel said...

Mmmm, the McDonald's was good, I enjoyed every mouthfull!!!

Kirsty said...

Aaaaw thanks little bro..I was considering registering everyone I knew...but in the end I was SO glad to have the darn comp over with!

We din't get storms out here, just wind, which has flared all the smouldering fires...Mick is going to be BUSY!