Thursday, November 6, 2008

Damn Forgot to Update the Blog

So its been a while.
The biggest most exciting thing to happen since last Post is Mary`s visit, yep, she came down and stayed with us for 5 days, we had lots of fun just relaxing, sitting in Massage chairs, I think Adele saw who egged me on as a child now after she watched Mary and I in the chairs at Harvey`s for what I must say was a very relaxing hour or so. Anyway, thanks Mary we loved having you here, and would love to have you back anytime.

Second most exciting thing was getting my surround sound, love it love it love it. Don`t love the fact the receiver doesn`t fit in our entertainment unit so we`ll have to start looking round for a new one, not right now, but eventually. Buggar.

So thats about it, I am excited about the proposed new Google Android Phone maybe getting released in Australia by Kogan. Will be getting one of these to play with.

So IWOOT`s for this blog post. Hmm, well I need some Books, I been reading a series called the Dresden Files which is basically a grown up Harry Potter but without Ron/Hermione or the annoying characters, its great, anyway : ANY OF THE HARDCOVER Books from the Dresden Files, you can find them on the website Jim-Butcher.com he currently has a mini novella type book out through Amazon called Backup which I want as well, and also he has started releasing comics, now I dont have any of his books, so any and all would be good.

So thats about it, time to go forage for something for dinner. So Bye.

1 comment:

foxylady said...

hey i too had the best time. So much fun and so cheap the massage chairs. O YEAH!!!!
LOve you guys and miss you so much see you at Chrissy