Thursday, October 30, 2008

Special Post for Sam

Which Uncle do you think rocks the most? (Trick question I know)
Well how about, Which Uncle is burning Star Wars : The Clone Wars for his Nephew and sending it with 5 episodes of the Star Wars : The Clone Wars TV Show??

I Know it`ll take a lot to answer that seeing Kim is such a pirate. Speaking of which, crap forgot to ring him.....hmm do you reckon I can lie and say I called him, but got no answer?? might sneak it in.

Anyway Mary arrives for 5 days tonight, got the next 5 days off work, apparently we`re hitting DFO to see whats there, I guess I`m going to hold shopping bags.

Alright take care Kids. Bye.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

He is beside himself with joy...and wants to know if he can kiss the computer, seeing as how you aren't here;-)

He'll love it!