Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Christmas is Coming

Time to start getting the IWOOT(I Want One Of These, Different in Context to WOOT, which is a meme in itself) stuff out in the open as we`re now on the downhill slide to christmas. Yay!!!!! I had a whole heap of these but since the computer crash I havent been able to get my favourite links back, so I`ve been trying to remember them, here`s 1 :

Storm Trooper Hoodie(also comes in Boba Fett style, I will accept that as an alternative)

The next one I remember is one Adele appreciated as well :

That is all for now, as usual click on the pic to go to the website to order them.

BTW I`m still open to any and all DVD`s, preferably check with Adele first, and refer to the list on the right for updates of DVD`s I own. Blu-Ray is always acceptable as well.

Can`t really think of anything else to say tonight. Peace out. Bye.

3 comments:

AJ said...

I blogged... with the hoodie... can you see through the eye holes? kids have them at school... its pretty cool!

Kirsty said...

Oh my gosh...,my son would KILL for one of those. He is obsessed by ALL things star wars at the moment, hasn't even seen the movie.

He keeps saying that uncle danny or poppy will take him to see clone wars. I keep telling him he is dreaming.

Kim Geoffrey Reid Tyson said...

.......nanoo nanoo... hehe! im so star wars, miss u big brudda! ill be seeing u soon though, hey u should just quit work and live in the desert wearing loin cloth.. i have gotten used to not working and im a fan of it! under 3 weeks to go till were home... yaaay, bye bye! :)