Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I have a clearance

I have now got my Protected Security Clearance, time to start looking for jobs, they did mention at work the other day we would be taking over Medicare IT, and part of that would be on-site support, Hmm, wonder if I could get Brisbane. Time to talk to the wife, I`m sure we could sell this house and move.

Not much happening other than that, we`re now into Criminal Minds, although not quite as good as Bones. Adele is down watching Brothers and Sisters at the moment, its great all the shows are coming back.

Anyway, I`m offski, Bye.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Wooohoo! that sounds WAY cool! I have no idea what it means, but it sounds VERY cool!

foxylady said...

WOW you finally got it..o yeah. It was worth it. So we would love having u in Brissy. And yes I too love criminal minds