Friday, September 19, 2008

Day Off

I had a day off today, I figured after not having a weekend, I kinda deserved it so I used some of my flex to treat myself.

I`ve spent the entire day rebuilding the laptop in the hope of connecting my external hard drive to it, I`m pleased to say this has been successful, so now I just need to set the laptop up again for the network which I`m sure will prove interesting.

Hmm, must fit a snooze in at some stage, I have to go pick my wife up around 10 from Belconnen as she is planning on having a few drinks with her friends. So I get to stay home and sober for a change?!?!?!

Haven`t quite gotten to assembling the bookshelves or entertainment unit, I figured I will wait till the wife is home to give me a hand. Kitty has loved having me home all day, he is such a sook sometimes, he comes in the cat door, and Miaows till I come give him a pat, this can be as short as a stroke and then he`s off again, other times he insists on being picked up.

Well as the laptop is nearly done, I should be able to get some photo`s up again, must find something to take a photo of.

Aight, out. Bye.

No comments: