Monday, September 15, 2008

So Very, Very Tired

I`ve just realised that i`m out of Nexium, it`s gonna be a rough night.
I can feel the heart burn going already :(, i`ve stocked up on milk, had some panadol and i`m heading to bed early. I`ll hit the chemist first thing in the morning.

Into season 3 of Bones now, really cool series, hadn`t realised it was any good, but I do recommend it. Unfortunately getting close to the end of the available episodes, time to find something else to get. Any recommendations?? No I don`t want any suggestions of Desperate Housewives, Grey`s Anatomy or any other girly crap, I want good drama, not sappy soaps.

The testing is progressing, but I feel I achieved the sum total of nothing today, its the most dis-organised mess I have ever seen, still we must all soldier on and try and achieve a positive outcome or nothing will get changed. I should start looking around for new jobs now to see what I can find, hmm, maybe I should try some contracting? Well it`d be more money, but no holidays or sick leave or anything, although generally I don`t take much of either so probably not that big a deal, but I`d kinda like to stay in the public service.

Kim and Beth seem to be having a great time over in Europe, can`t wait to see some photo`s, wish they`d blog, cause I don`t facebook, yes there is a simple reason for that, Identity theft. There i`ve said my piece and revealed my paranoid side.

The Omni TV is now officially dead and Peace of Mind(David Jone`s Warranty company) has advised they will be cutting us a cheque for a refund to send out in the next week. So its shopping for a 32" LCD now, I found one for just under $900(Reckon you can do me a deal Kim??) so I gotta chuck in some cash on top of the cheque we`ll get for the Omni, but then I guess that`s one of the reasons I like over time :), I think I`ve decided that this one will go in the Bedroom on a nice wall mount, it should look quite nice and allow Adele to have the top of her Dresser back...well mostly, i`ll have the old Xbox 1 console setup as a media player, just gotta run some cable to the computer room, so I can network it into the PC so we can watch stuff in bed.

So it`s all going well this side. Big Shout out and happy birthday to my Nephew, Was way too tired when I got home and was too late by the time I woke up to call, so I`ll call him tomorrow.

Alright, peace out, Bye.

3 comments:

foxylady said...

Gosh Danny you did well for a tired boy!!
O NO NO NEXIUM!! Murder
Yes look for another job. You need one in Brisbane...O Yeah!!!

Kirsty said...

We like watching Criminal Minds...its not too girly. Mick LOVED The Sporanoes, and also Dexter. maybe those?

I personally like 90210. Makes me feel all highschoolish for an hour each week LOL

Hang in there. Jobs in Brissy sound GOOD!

Kim Geoffrey Reid Tyson said...

hey hey, of course your bro can cut you a deal.... from rome it could be difficult... but you know what you want, hope your good danny, much love broseph!... ps. prison break get my vote