Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1 Day to go of Testing

1 day to go, then its back to the usual grind, I`ve chased up about my clearance and the guy in charge will call the Australian Vetting Service tomorrow to chase it up.

Looks like Criminal Minds has won, Season 1 is on its way down now. Sorry Mick, never got into the Soprano`s or Dexter, I actually do have them, just never really grabbed me, and I tend to hoard so I wont delete them. I do have some more movies to send you guys, when I get a chance to burn them.

Sorry to disappoint fella`s, no intention to move to Brisbane in the near future, we did kinda just buy a house here, so we would like to live in it for a little while at least.

I have Nexium again, and a 3 litre bottle of milk, I don`t think the milk is going to last long, good news is my bones have the tensile strength of steel :).

That`s about it, my main interest in updating the blog was to put the joke up, someone sent it to me yesterday and it made me laugh.

Aight, Out. Bye.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

That joke is baaaaaaaaaaad!

Criminal Minds is good:-) What about Underbelly? Mick loved that one too..never watched it myself...