Sunday, September 7, 2008

Been A While

I`m Back, Thanks for all calling. But I really am fine, needed to work my own stuff out, which is how I always do it, its no reflection on anyone, but I need to work it out myself.

So in the past couple of weeks, We`ve had Poptarts :

Now I haven`t seen these in Australia anywhere for a few years, and my soon to be brother in law who worked at Coles and now at Aldi assured me they weren`t available.
So where did we get them from? Sugarfix its a website for ordering, US or UK based junkfood basically. Now the Wifey with the good credit rating and a credit card then ordered them for us, please be aware that they have approximately the same value as gold, the 2 boxes we ordered cost about $40 to have delivered to us, but oh so nice.

I also was able to track down a bag of "The People`s Chip" which was launched by Hamish and Andy, for those of you who don`t know, the flavour is Gravy. Now personally it tasted like Cheese and Onion flavour chips to me, maybe I need another bag.

I think Adele agreed with me on the taste.

I also managed to get a PS3, I guess my previous comments finally worked and I now have myself a Blu-Ray player, Yes people I would like some Blu-Ray movies sent to me, just on the off chance someone is feeling generous?!?!?! Thanks Wifey :)

I bought myself a new Hard Drive yesterday, and in the process managed to kill my primary drive, which means I lost about 100Gb of stuff unfortunately, I did have a lot backed up, but there was some stuff which is irreplaceable, like most of our photo`s etc, but being lazy counts people, we still have most of our photo`s on our SD Card from the camera. Woohoo. So I`m back in Windows at the moment, and thanks to Microsoft`s incompetence, i`m blaming the fact that I`m using a pirated copy of Xp on them, if Vista worked so well, then why the hell doesn`t it pick up the hardware??? so if they come at me i`ll be more than happy to swap a legitimate license of Vista Ultimate for a copy of XP Pro.

I guess thats about it. I`ll speak to you next time. Bye

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Yay! He's back!!!! Remember when Kim and I tried to get pop tarts up in Port Douglas??? They truly had NO idea what we were talking about dumb asses.

So is there no where to buy them in Aus anymore??? I thought you used to be able to get them? They look like YUMMY flavours!

LOL @ the People's chip!!!