Saturday, September 13, 2008

No Rest for the Wicked

Well, the wife tells me i`m lovely not wicked, but I must be doing something wrong. Still its overtime, but I think i`d like to have a couple of weekends off. Oh well.

Gonna be a long couple of days doing this testing, we finally got all the testing doco out of the way, well its all written and ready to go, just gotta sort out the methods for performing the test, Oh I can`t wait for my security clearance to come through so I can start looking for other jobs, I just want to go to work and come home and forget about work, why do people insist on giving me more responsibility, maybe I should intentionally stuff up a few times?!?!?! Hmm I can power the whole data centre down for a week or so....no I dont want prison, just an incompentent reputation.

Watching some more Bones at the moment, Adele has watched episode 3 of 90215604832....whatever its called, I think she may have a new show for me to get for her every week. All of my favourite shows are starting to come back on in the US so I can finally start watching some, but I do need to catch up on Bones, its a good series, unfortunately I got Adele into it, so now I need to watch it with her, which don`t get me wrong I like watching stuff with her, its just trying to find time when we are both free to watch it.

Adele is out at the Boat House on the lake, testing venues with her parents and sister(& future brother in-law) I probably should be with them, but i`m wrecked, I would like some time to have a "Weekend" even if its not during the day, and I`ve been there a couple of times anyway, so I know what it`s like, standard fancy food that I don`t eat, so looks like another wedding that I stop at Macca`s on the way home :). Although Clare says she`s organising me a kids meal for her wedding, Big Ups to Clare :).

Alright, the cat is wanting a drink again, so I`m offski before he puts his head down the toilet again. Bye.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hah! So funny that the cat drinks out of the loo...ours just waits for random drinks to be left around by the kids and helps himself...he is badness.

Hope the craziness of work ends soon. I am loving working at the bank..its exactly as you described. I do my work on my rostered days, come home and not think about it until my next 'shift'. Why am I wanting to go back to teaching again?!?!?

foxylady said...

hey whats wrong with drinking from the toilet!!!!!
Gosh you sound so busy..poor boy,must be time for holidays again soon...O yeah!!!
Love you Danny