Thursday, September 11, 2008

All Connected

Console`s are both connected now, I can view stuff off my PC. Yay!!! So we`re back to watching Bones. I`ve got Wall-E, Get Smart and Space Chimps to watch as well. Just gotta find some time to watch them. I`ll have to send them to my sister and her kids, they seem to appreciate them, unlike my parents who I sent them movies, and they never watched them, just allowed my brother to steal them and never bothered to get them back.

Offside comment, I know Kirsty will appreciate this, I got all 3 seasons of Father Ted :).

I`m doing testing for the next 6 days, yes I don`t get a weekend this fortnight, I do get overtime, so i`m sure that Adele is already planning on how to spend all that cash, whilst I catch up on sleep.

I dunno what else to talk about, been boring, I`m being hassled to fix the laptop, which is infected with a virus, I`ll get there eventually.

Alright. Outta here, Bye.

PS. Nat/Aj time to update blogs, I got hassled enough, your turn guys.

2 comments:

foxylady said...

Its true..everyone needs to update..and hety those movies were returned and watched. Trouble is ratatooee is not nworking. I would love to see kung fu pandas

Kirsty said...

Wooohoooooo! We are ready for new movies...

*heh* love Father Ted..."feck off"...