Friday, October 10, 2008

Theme continues, what better than a couple of Blue`s Brother`s Rubber Duckies for the bath :
Day 4 of no smoking, ready to kill someone, this could be a good thing or a bad thing, haven`t decided yet.

My lovely wife bought me Iron Man(Metal Man to you Kirsty, you philistine) in Blu-Ray as my first Blu-Ray movie, Yay, looks good in full 1080P. Love my Sony TV.

Peace of Mind have come through with $489 for the Omni TV, but we are still short $80 odd dollars, as they are saying this is for servicing the tv. Now it says nothing in our warranty booklet about "servicing" the tv, so basically they picked a bad week to get me on, as not smoking has really fired up my argument skills. Now once JB HiFi open at DFO, we will take a trip out to see what we can get as an opening special in the 32" range, i`d like to get a 32" with 1080P resolution as i`d like to keep the resolution but at this stage my price doesnt extend to the amount they want, so fingers crossed for a good opening special.

Anyway, Adele is entertaining a few hundred ladies tonight so I will be hiding here in the office for a while. Alright time to watch some Mythbusters. Bye.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Love the ducks! I have done my faves...enjoy!