Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Paint, Christmas, and Boring Tulips

Well, Christmas draws ever closer, so to continue the Iwoot theme :
I believe I would be a great Action Star, and to Celebrate this I would like my own personalised Action Figure Yes I would be awesome, and you can buy extra`s to give to friends and family, basically anyone else who could benefit from my Awesomeness.

Paint. We have finally decided on paint colours :
The Ecru Half Strength will be going on Doors(as a gloss) Walls(as a matte) and the Hog`s Bristle Full will be going on Door Frame`s, Skirting Boards etc. Big Up`s to Adele`s parents for finalising(and partly....well mostly financing) the paint choices.

We did the Tulip Gardens on Saturday, As you can all imagine this was not really the highlight of my weekend. For photo`s see Adele`s Blog she also went to Floriade, but we all know that you can have too many tulips, so I declined the honour of going to Floriade.

I have given up smoking, as of today, its day one, the first one to comment about this will be the cause of me taking it back up again, I don't want to hear congratulations, encouragement, nothing, no comments, no emails, no phone calls, no text messages, messenger pigeons, smoke signals. NOTHING. The first one to mention it will be forever branded as the iceberg who sank the Titanic, I will go and buy a pack at the first moment someone mentions it. CLEAR PEOPLE???

Right. Thats about it, I reckon, Shout outs to the bro/sis-in-law O/S. A big hoi hoi to Natalie, good work on updating your blog, we need more. AJ gets a pat on the back, whats that 2 posts inside a week, are you fatigued now???

As Adele just ate my chips, I`m gonna see if there is anything else to munch upon. Thats it. Bye.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Mnsndjhfdhdsbcnbxznb...that was me talking my mouth over my hand so I don't become and ice berg...

Good choice in colours! We have ecru walls in this house, and I painted our last one Hogs Bristle...good taste clearly runs in the family!

Good work getting some funding help with it...we just got our monthly statement for the hardware (all our exterior paint is on this bill). OMG. I am sweating about how to pay it!!!!

foxylady said...

I don't know I reckon the guy on the page looks a bit like you..reckon we could get it cheaper as they have done all the hard work????