Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Meet Barry



Barry is the newest addition to the Tyson Menagerie, he is actually rather tiny considering how big Steve used to be, be good fun watching him grow up, i`ll post more shots as he grows.


This is my top score on that game on Mary`s blog, was quite proud of myself, i`ll probably feel dumb when someone beats it with no problems but this is my best at the moment, i`m quite addicted to it.

Now to continue the IWOOT theme from the last couple of posts :
So everyone knows I do like National Lampoon`s : Christmas Vacation. If you click the link there is a variety of Christmas Vacation related merchandise you can buy(Jello of the month club, Moose Eggnog cups) or if you want head over to a shop and buy me the DVD, I don`t actually have it and it is one of my fave`s.

Now to get into a Plush theme :
Amazon actually has a whole heap of plush Alien Toys, above is a sample :).

For those of you cool enough to recognise the above, I`ll have a Killer Rabbit from Monty Python`s Quest for the Holy Grail.

Now I thought these were cute :

Available in 3 different types.

So anyway, I`ve been busy at work and with Adele`s aunt etc moving her out of her house and into the "Aged Care Facility" they`re not called nursing homes now I have been told. Mary is coming next week, I`m trying to get days off but we`ll see how it goes. Haven`t told her we`re actually going out the Saturday Night she is here yet, but we figure she`ll be right, we`ll just tell her to book Donna in to come see her out here, the house is hers for the night, We`re off to see David Strassman for Ted E Bare`s final tour.

But anyway, time for My Own Worst Enemy(new show from the US staring Christian Slater) then could be NCIS time as a new one has just about finished.

Alrighty, Catch you later. Bye.

2 comments:

foxylady said...

well I don't know..I could just go to bed nice and early..Although I am a bit worried about Barry, Barry, Barry, Barry, Barry, Barry, Barry etc etc Being in the house alone ith me....

Kirsty said...

Hahahaha mum! Good one!

Dunno about the IWOOT pics this week. Chevy Chase makes me want to gouge out my eyes and ears with a rusty spoon...