Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Tales

Continuing the IWOOT Theme for Christmas Ideas :
I believe a single stock from a company would be a good idea(Unless of course the rich relatives i`ve never met, want to buy me a 1000 or more), Coke, Microsoft Anything will do I reckon(except Apple cause they suck{I`m looking at my sister-in-law here}).


I already have an acre of land on the moon, what I really need is an acre on Mars and Venus, thus I begin my intergalactic domination. I`m not too sure on the legality of this, but I like the idea anyway, its not as if i`ll ever really get to view it. although if I ever get round to it, I can actually show you a high res shot of my land on the moon, it`s black.


I would also like a star named after me, what better way to show how much of a star I am.

I also think that Laird and Lady Tyson has a nice ring to it, It`s a legal name classification(though fairly useless), it`s also a hereditary title, so any offspring would be the future Laird or Lady Tyson, I`d be classed as a Scottish land owner, then I can get my Kilt, Sporrin and Bag Pipes.

Since we moved out of Stirling, I haven`t actually been able to find my original Leatherman, so I`m at a bit of a loss, I used to use if for everything, now I`m kind of at a loss.

Wouldn`t mind one of the above for my Desk at work


Tells someone how you like your Tea/Coffee. Thought this was a good idea.

So, Saturday was fairly boring/relaxing, still looking for any excuse to take smoking up again, I have SMS`d the quit line and they said they are sending me a QUIT pack. So maybe some free patches?? they`re damned expensive, its pretty much the same as smoking, but obviously with a patch, you don`t get the satisfaction or enjoyment from having the cigarette.

Kitty has been playing with Nemesis Kitty from next door, I think a change of name to BFF Kitty, as they seem to be great mates. There is a dead bird in our yard, that we couldn`t agree on who killed it, Azrael seemed fairly satisfied with himself, so it may be our little boy has gotten his first kill.

Spent the rest of the day watching Bathurst qualifying, and I did find out an interesting fact, Jesus is a Holden fan, judging from the fact that the Jesus racing team drives a Commodore. Sorry still not enough to get me back to a church people.

As you can tell from the variety and quantity of the IWOOT things added today, I spent a fair amount of time in here in the computer room, whilst Adele and co. were being creative downstairs last night, so all was not in vain.

Alrighty then, time to cook a bbq, got beer for tomorrow, I started a trend of getting absolutely rip roaring drunk on Bathurst day last year, and intend to follow up this year :).

That is all, Good Night. Bye.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

OMG, clearly you have too much time on your hands...

I only have one item on my list this year, and I am pretty sure I'm not getting it!!! LOL

(well, if pressed, I could name several...)

Kirsty said...

hem hem...update??????