Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back to work in the morning

Weekend is nearly over, heading to bed now. Been a slightly interrupted weekend what with having to work yesterday, whilst I wont have quite enough for a PS3 from 5 hours of overtime the wife tells me I can spend it all on me :). We`ll see how that eventuates.

Anyway, did nothing much today, slept in till 10, Adele had put the crockpot pancake on last night and our cool new timer we purchased at Ikea on the way back from Clare and Shane`s was put into use finally, next time we`ll make sure to oil the crockpot, but it still turned out quite edible and we`ll be using the high setting next time.

We then watched Olympics for some of the day, did an expedition to the supermarket for smokes, then dropped into Video Ezy to peruse their "sale" not much of a sale if you ask me, I remember when DVD`s were only new and you could actually pick up a bargain at these things. Civic video wasn`t any better either. Dropped some Dry Cleaning in then home.

Had a big lunch then had a snooze whilst Adele went and visited her Aunt in hospital, apparently a woman in the room was having a stroke so Adele was locked into the curtained area and unfortunately they only had Rose`s Chocolates to sustain them through this trial, oh terrible times.

More Olympics tonight, now bed I thinks, Azrael is still getting used to having this dog thing running around downstairs, so he tends to spend most of his time upstairs on our bed, shedding all over my bathrobe.

Anyway, good to see Mary has finally updated her Blog, Nat/Aj, comeon guys pick it up, doesn`t have to be long, just an entry.

Aight, i`m buggared, Bed. Bye.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Oi! I updated too!!!!