Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Today`s Ramblings

Well, apparently Adele has watched The Mysterious Cities of Gold(i`ll make her watch them again anyway Teeheehee). But its her sister that is the real fan apparently.

Didn`t watch You Don`t Mess With The Zohan last night, Adele was tired and went to bed early. Maybe we`ll try again tonight, although I may be piking out this time ;P.

So Al has been at his job for 2 days now, must admit that I hadn`t made the Salvo`s/Tambourine connection before but oh it`s on now :). Hope he`s enjoying it, Me, I can relate, I`m doing extra work for no extra pay, must find out about this. They`re developing a new agreement now, so have to see if I`m up for a pay rise soonish, everything is crossed :). Anyway, good luck Al, we`ll come and peruse your setup when we`re in Ballina next.

I don`t think I have any more to ramble on about at the moment, I`m fairly tired, I gotta stop these 9.5 hour days at work :(. Maybe I should take some of this flex I have accrued.

Anyway the lovely wife is making shepherds pie for dinner, i`m sure if I could smell i`d be saying smells lovely, but I can`t so I wont. Aight, Peace Out. Bye.

2 comments:

AJ said...

Blah....right back at you!
This could get nasty!

Kirsty said...

YAY! I made shepherds pie for dinner tonight too! Great minds..

How can you NOT have made the tambourine connection before now???