Friday, August 8, 2008

Weekend is here

So again, i`ll pass on the Five Friday Fave`s Dealy, one day maybe.

Been a crappy couple of days at work, long hours, belligerent staff, lack of staff. Some days I really wonder why I am doing staff management, I dont like it, I`m not good at it & I dont get paid extra to do it. But we did make some money on the sausage sizzle so its all good on the social club front, managed to chop 3kg of onions in 25 mins this morning, I think thats a new personal record.

Well, my darling wife assures me that she has nothing planned for us this weekend, so we may catch up on some TV and movies, maybe finally watch LOST season 4, we kinda got sidetracked on that one, we`re both absolutely exhausted, although the trend seems to be that she says "I have nothing planned for this weekend" which then cue`s the P.I.L's (Parents In-Law) to call up and invite us round to dinner. We`ll see how we go anyway.

Well, gonna go forage for some food, seeing as its pay week, that must mean the groceries are needing to be purchased, so it may be a hunt and gather mission tonight, the one thing we have found is that Queanbeyan has NO decent takeaway, the one at Karabar is ok for pizza`s and burgers but just cant get the idea that people dont like it when you have their food sitting under a hot lamp for a while before shoveling it into paper and selling it, its Fast Food people, fry me some chips for *&^%`s sake.(Excuse expletive).

Anyway, Time to forage away. Bye.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

You know you wanna join in with the faves!!!