Saturday, August 16, 2008

Weekend Again :)

It`s the weekend again, Yay.
I spent the day chasing down a doctor`s appointment to get more Nexium, Damn govt wont allow any longer than 2 months worth of prescriptions, Grrrr.

I ended up in Phillip, so of course I had to check out Video Ezy whilst I was there :). So, I have now updated the DVD List, not too much exciting, mainly just older movies.

We did watch Iron Man last night, Michael a copy is in the mail for you (well it will be on Monday). It is way cool, unfortunately its a full screen VHS rip, so looking forward to the DVD to be released so that I can watch it in a bit better quality and also in Widescreen. But all in all, a great movie.

Adele just bathed Prinny, ready for Granny Rob and Grandpa Paul to come home from Norfolk Island tomorrow, Yay Kitty gets the house back to himself. Hopefully they checked out the cheapest Lego in the world, whilst they were there ;).

Anyway, time for a bit of Burn Notice and Psych tonight :). Hmm, Food would be good as well I reckon, Cya next time. Bye.

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Mick is excited...and now camped next to the mail box waiting for the mail man! He wants to know if you have 'clone wars'...I have no idea what that is...

Hemhem..I am STILL waiting for Port Douglas photos!!!!

Wooohoo Azrael! The house is probably yours again by now!!! Go put hair on everything!

foxylady said...

Yes Dan I am sure Kitty is happy to be by himself again.
Hope u did track the nexium down..nothing worse then heartburn.