Monday, August 4, 2008

Mysterious Cities Of Gold

Yay I got it, didnt think I was going to get to buy Mysterious Cities of Gold today, cause I rang all the shops this morning and no-one had it, then I tried JB HiFi this afternoon and Civic had only one copy left, sent in the wife (Love her :)), and now I have it, have been watching the extra features, think I will have to show this one to Adele, for some reason she never watched it. Didn`t realise that one of the characters actually did voice work for Ulysses 31 which I also loved as a kid, my Mummy even bought me Action figures from Ron`s(the precursor to Clints/The Warehouse).

Watched Kung Fu Panda last night, that movie is gold. Loved it. I think Adele liked it as well. Hancock wasnt too bad, wasn`t great but was pretty good, i`d recommend people watch it, but would advise it is more an action movie than a comedy so dont go expecting a laugh a minute.

I have fixed my DVD list so its now a web page rather than an excel spreadsheet. I have checked Mary and Greatest American Hero was on the list, look under "The" Greatest American Hero, I have season`s 1-3 listed, this is the special edition with the cape and a copy of the Manual that Ralph loses on 2 occasions in the series.

I`ve also removed that useless fact of the day section.

Well that is all I think. May try and watch You Don`t Mess With The Zohan tonight, i`ll see if Adele is up for it. Anyhoo. I`m out. Bye.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Hah! We started Don't Mess with the Zohan the other night .... definitely a Kim movie!

The kids saw Kung Fu Panda at the cinema, but I didn't...you'll have to throw me a copy!

Mick was shocked when I showed him all the movies on thsoe disks...he had just pressed play instead of menu and thought each disk only had 1 each LOL

We also watched the Angelina Jolie one..it was okay...

Thanks Danny! They arrived just in time to keep me entertained on my weekend without a husband!