Saturday, August 9, 2008

So much for the weekend

Well, I worked for 5 hours today, so there goes 1 day, still worth it for the overtime, PS3 maybe, no the wife will probably have plans for it, anyway, bloody cold down here and Mary has just informed me that it is forecast for snow tomorrow, Woohoo, dusting off the snowboard, now where can I use it??

The Prinny monster has arrived for a week`s stay, whilst granny rob and grandpa pauly are on Norfolk island, best of luck to them.....although another reminder that Norfolk Island has the cheapest lego prices in the world(Yes that includes Denmark straight from the factory).Indiana jones lego is prefereable HINT HINT. For those who don`t remember Prinny, its the dog with the really safe welcoming smile.....not.

Well, the wife is off shopping, hehe no grocery shopping for me this week, she also usually buys some good stuff as well when i`m not there to say no. Yay, guilt free goodies :)

I was going to suggest a Yellow paint scheme with blue highlights for Kirsty`s house but then I thought no, Parramatta is having a terrible year this year. So no.

Alright, Peace I`m out. Bye

No comments: