Friday, December 19, 2008

The Blog which gets rid of Miaowing

Hopefully this blog banishes the Miaowing to the older posts section. It`s been fun having it up there but won`t miss it really.

So it`s time for days off, unfortunately i`m so tired, takes a long time for me to catch up to the rest of the world, then its time to go back to work, the 24/7 people all tell me it takes about 3 months to start going alright with it, so here`s hoping.

I`m off to do christmas shopping today. Adele left me money now I just have to ask her what she wants me to get, if anyone is reading this I may be calling you for hints, Mary, Al, Beth, Kirsty this all means you need to think about what your other half`s/children want, I think that`s it.

well that`s about it, Cya all. Let`s see if the Miaowing is gone. Bye.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Its gone! You should get one of those all the time, it has made you post LOTS!!!