Sunday, December 14, 2008

K So when I got to work this morning at the ungodly hour of 7am, it was to find the boss had tasked the weekend staff with the job of decorating our area for christmas. Now us being the Bah Humbug types at work, we decided we would put decorations up as directed, but we would use our discretion and put them up in a fairly limited area, the limited area being around his desk. So I present Santa`s Vomit :

I was impressed, would have looked better but I ran out of tinsel. Would have got more but ran out of time. Whew, think its time to add a heap more blogs and get that annoying cat christmas carol thing off the front page.

I like this new feedjit widget I have, I can see who has visited, I`ve had people from Melbourne, Sydney, Toukley some place called Tintenbar ;) lol. haven`t gone international yet, but i`m waiting. Aight time for Die Hard 2. Bye.

2 comments:

foxylady said...

Danny Danny Danny.....The Christmas spirit is alive and well in you..just deep deep deep down

Kirsty said...

That my friend, is HILARIOUS!!!!!

Love it :-)

The kids come running from wherever they are when I open up your blog. They love the cats. I even did ours for them!