Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Post

Well, another 4 days off starts, as usual, as I have been up all night I will be spending this one asleep. Just getting the new will smith movie. then i`ll be heading to bed, had to just about pry Adele away from my computer as she has been reading those Twilight books on here(We need a 2nd laptop).

Had a Strawberry Milkshake Poptart for breakfast, was yummy, apparently there is 2 retail places in Australia I know of now to get poptarts, 1 at Warringah mall in Sydney and 1 in a Mall in Newcastle, so next time we drive up the coast, we`ll do a run through Newcastle.

Very exciting news about Clare working as a solicitor next year, congrats Clare.

Very Excited, I`ve gone international. Somone in the UK has viewed my Blog, Yay.

Well, I`m exhausted, Going to bed, I`ve Blogged Mary but may I point out even though I`ve been working I have blogged more than AJ, Kim You and even My beautiful Wife. Thankyou Signing off. Bye.