Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day Off Time again

So i`ve finished my 4 mad days, and slept most of today, that must mean its time for some time off, well i`m off to see Paul tomorrow, to see about some new seats for the Commodore as the one`s that are in there are kinda sorta screwed.
The wife is in Adelaide for the week, for all those who don`t read her Blog. So it`s Pizza/Hot Dog`s/Wedge`s & Beer for Dinner all week Yaaay, But on the other hand the wife isn`t here....Booooo :(.

I did pretty good for Adele`s Birthday before I ran over budget(teeheehee I love present shopping), as per usual I got her a Friend`s DVD(Think it`s time to nearly finish off with these as she want`s other series now and it`ll take forever to buy these DVD`s one Christmas/Birthday at a time), Then she had requested a Tacklebox/Toolbox for her Beadmaking, so insert running around time here, I searched : Bunnings, Target, K-mart, Big-W and finally Rod`s and Tackle in Queanbeyan(most disappointed that Tiny from the ad wasn`t there, I like`s celebrities even minor local one`s) and got her the largest one I could find that matched her description of what she wanted. Then I headed to Michael Hill Jeweller as per usual and hit up the excellent staff in there who have taken care of my Jewellery needs since we started dating really, they`ve seen us through the engagement and wedding and every Christmas and birthday since, they do a good job, as I like to get Adele some new gold every time. Then when I got home(having spent the budget) I discovered that Lips had been released on Xbox (it`s the singstar equivalant for 360) which we had been waiting for since we borrowed Singstar off a girl at work(We both love Karaoke but I really shouldn`t do it in public unless completely drunk) So I went and grabbed it the next day from K-mart (Got it for $20 off RRP yay me) then Adele`s mother took care of Birthday Dinner and Cake so it was fantastic, Good job MI-L(Mother In-Law).

Watched the new Bond over my shift weekend. Well what can I say, it`s starting to lose the Bondishness, what do I mean by that, it`s the one liner`s he used to pull, the gadget`s he used to use, I think since Q stopped being in it its just gone away from what it used to be, although I must say its more true to the books now than the movies, so I dont really know, as a movie to watch its pretty good and I don`t think anyone will be bored, but it really needs to bring back a few things in the next one, i`m again happy with Daniel Craig as Bond(Clive Owen would have been better) just want to see some flippant throwaway lines, gadgets and Bond bedding 5-6 women per movie(I know how sexist).

So plans for the next couple of days are to get some house work done early so I can concentrate on relaxing. Gonna try and get the lawn done as well, Bloody summer. Anyway, have a good one all. Bye.

No comments: