Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well, i`ll see you all soonish. It`s been a tiring christmas, I have finished my rotation so time to enjoy christmas.

Did everyone track santa`s journey? NORAD(North American Aerospace Defense Command) has got a web page to allow you to do it : Here. As we all know, Santa has finished for this year, but will be going again next year so you can watch it live.

Adele is going to hit the sales today(well 1 at my request) The Good Guys apparently have a good deal on USB Thumbdrives $8 for 8Gb or that was what I thought I saw, then again I haven`t really had that much sleep in the last couple of days.

Well Nighty Night all, i`ll see you tonight, and for goodness sakes update your blogs. Bye.

1 comment:

danndel said...

heeellllloooo, a blog update would be nice ;p