Saturday, December 20, 2008

Breakfast, shopping etc.

So the day started off with Adele waking me up early(like 9 o'clock) it was early to me cause my body had woken at 2:30 and refused to go back to sleep till like 6 so it was early.

Had breakfast at Central Cafe in Queanbeyan(HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) this thing beats the Whale breakfast at Shelley`s(well except for the view:Whale`s/Dolphin`s Vs Wogs, you judge). Came with like 4 sausages, 4 rashers of bacon, 2 eggs, a tomato cut in half and fried as well as chips. Now add to this score I also got Adele`s Tomato and her 2 eggs, and you have a massive protein breakfast, I`m still thinking about it now. We met Adele`s Parents for a christmas catchup as I will be asleep all christmas day.Yay....NOT. We then went to the Cheap DVD shop at Riverside, where I was good and didn`t buy anymore (I did find a couple more that I wanted, but I didn`t really want them), but Adele`s mother bought some :).

We then went to the computer fair, cause I`m trying to fix someone`s computer but this didn`t prove successful as they don`t have Power Supplies for Acer computer`s out there, over to e-bay I guess.

We then went shopping and finished our christmas present shopping, Well we still have to buy each other christmas presents as well, but we`re doing that tomorrow. Mary still waiting on your IWOOT post. But hehehe we did find something awesome for you anyway, just gotta find something else :).

Well i`m pretty sure Kirsty and crew, are travelling, so they`re forgiven their update's but what has happened to everyone else, Kim?? AJ?? Ginny?? it`s like deathly silent. Anyway. I`m out. Bye.

No comments: