Sunday, July 6, 2008

Food & Nemesis

Final left over from last night`s post, This is Steve`s other "Food", the nice pet shop man said to put half a dozen of these little fish for when we went away, known to us as Flash fish, after Flash the fish who we once had, sadly flushed down the sink(the memory is there Kirsty, LOL, I`m like an elephant). We put 6 in when we went to Port Douglas and when we got back there were 4 left, I got them out of the tank and they have been in the fish tank ever since. I think we got a potential breeding program here, Survival of the fittest.Saw Azrael`s nemesis today, got a photo of him in the neighbours window sill, strange, this is exactly the same position in our house that Azrael likes to sit in :
Next time I see him in there I`m gonna get kitty and show him the other cat, should cause some interest, although we`ve always thought Azrael had some vision issues. Ah well we`ll see. Anyway not much else, halfway through the Season Finale of Dr Who, watched it at Danny`s. Drove Adele`s car, not bad, at least it has more grunt than her crappy old Mazda(the old white one).
I did meet the neighbour, his name is Wayne, that was briefly this morning, with me still in pj`s, bathrobe and ugg boots, didnt say much. National Treasure 2 was pretty good, Adele managed to last the whole way through this time, We`re gonna try and watch The Happening at some stage this week. Alright, enough from me. Bye.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Sounds as if you and your neighbour may just be kindred spirits!
Poor Azrael...having a nemesis is HARD work!