Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Titans have a stare off

So today they finally saw each other :
Took a crowbar and great strength to pull Azrael off the balcony, but I was up to the challenge :). I was fortunate enough to actually have the Camera in the office today, usually its downstairs.
Nemesis Kitty (as it shall now be known) was just as interested in Azrael, now Azrael was late home tonight(were they playing? fighting? organising world domination?) so he is cold and hungry, he constantly wants the sachets of food now that he has had it a couple of times, no kitty its a treat.

Work was fine, am now a signatory for the social club, was going to pull out last week, but another member has pulled out and I was requested to stay by the entire committee(apparently I organised in 1 meeting what they had been trying to do for 3 months?!?!) so I`m organising hot dog day for Friday(leave me in charge and it`ll be crap food galore boys and girls).

I have proven my point over expenditure on the video cards from last week, I have found a fix, but unfortunately, its about $400 worth(At least not another $2000) to fix it, ah well, i`m trying to live by the APS code of conduct and deliver value for money, but these idiots keep blowing it.

Anyhoo, thats me for tonight. Food, some Top Gear re-runs and then bed I think, I did show Adele, Richard Hammond`s crash from a year or 2 ago, she was most impressed. A`ight, Shout out to Natalie(My Niece), hope you feel better. Bye.

1 comment:

foxylady said...

O my gosh they could be twins..very alike. But hey I am sure Azreal could kick his butt..