Thursday, July 3, 2008

M'kay, so I felt like crap on Tuesday, so I stayed at home.

Felt crappy Wednesday but went to work anyway, came home, Blues lost the series. That`s the end of that game.

Spent today looking at video cards, for our PC`s at work we have 2 monitors on our PC`s currently, we need a third, so someone ordered dual head cards, but as PCI-E not PCI, basically one is much easier to configure, and now you can have either our current setup or you can have a dual-head card, basically meaning we are exactly where we started and you can only have 2 monitors.

So on Tuesday night I made home made donuts, cause I can :


There were more, but they are so good warm, mmmm donuts.

Azrael has some competition, people have moved into number 2 next door and they have bought a cat with them, a black and white one, I saw it sunning itself on their top floor window sill, very similar to another kitty I know. Dunno if they`ve met around the hood yet, but they have let it out cause I saw it the other night near our car. Misty woulda had its hide nailed to the shed door by now, but I digress.

Anyway, thats it, you`re all caught up now, gonna see about some food. Bye.

2 comments:

foxylady said...

Daniel warm donuts as good as they are are VERY bad for you...Your dvd collection shows a very sick mind..too organised and sooo much money spent..

Kirsty said...

Poor Azrael...he will never measure up to Misty!!! He's a lover not a fighter, clearly!