Thursday, July 17, 2008

Holidays Yay

So 5 days off, good stuff, Congrats to Al, he`s finished for a while anyway.

Stoopid neighbours parked in front of our garage this arvo again, unfortunately they moved it before I arrived home, so I couldn`t take it out on them, dammit, have to arrive home earlier.

So tomorrow we go to Ballina via Sydney, then off to Brisbane for my Sisters engagement party, 1 more to go.....AMY GET TO IT or I bring Tyrone back for you :).

Will Blog when I get back, Adele is just about to take the feral down to her parents house for the weekend, god help them cause Prinny is still staying with them and we know how much he loves the puppy dog.

Bit disappointed, Pets Paradise have Miniature Schnauzers for sale at the moment but we cant afford one right now, so we`ll have to wait(HINT HINT any rich relo`s reading this :)).

Alright, Will see all the Fam on Saturday night. Bye

2 comments:

foxylady said...

Don't tell me I am slack...I have blogged and I am away...where is your post Holiday blog eh!!!!

Kirsty said...

Okay....after looking at this blog post for almost 2 weeks, you are never again allowed to nag us about updating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!