Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Post

Damn, I`m slack, but seeing my Niece has managed to create a blog and my mother has even updated her`s whilst flitting around the country I guess its time to do mine.

Had a great time at the engagement party, and also staying with my sister was both convenient and cheap, Woohoo. Good to see my family and esp my nieces and nephew. Party was great, got to see a couple of cousins I havent seen in Years, and also my aunt who I havent seen in just as long. Party went long and hard, plenty to drink and eat(Yes quality control is a burden I carry)

Got a lift back with Amy(one of the sister`s, the one I predict will end with cats), forgot how well all of my sisters can drive :?. My sister-in-law dropped us at the airport Monday afternoon, Very impressed with her driving skills(looks like a big xbox game to me, but dont really want to try out the hand controls).

Batman on Tuesday....OMFG if Heath doesn`t deserve an oscar for that one, dont know what the oscars are for then. IT IS AWESOME. Highly recommended(Side note, yes Kirsty Sex and the City is done and winging its way to you hopefully tomorrow).

Back to the cold of Canberra though, was -5 when I left on Wednesday morning to go to work (@ 6:30), had to be in Sydney at Optus to view their Network Operations Centre and Data Exchange. Was -4 on Thursday, Holy Geez, sometimes I wonder, then I think of the Takeaway, and think God I love Canberra. So the Operations Centre in Sydney is simply amazing, I would love to work there, would be a little long on the commute, and yes I was the one with the full bladder arriving into Sydney, i`m sure my co-workers are enjoying finally having something to give me hell about.

Friday an average day.

Weekend, Umm, Paul came over yesterday, still no job for Paul, but I`m sure he is trying.

Today went to the Hospital to visit the Great Aunt who is 90 next weekend. Adele reckons I`m pre-booked for the whole weekend. Buggar.

Anyway, bed time now I guess, so now you can stop leaving me comments to update, I`ll be back tomorrow. Aight. Bye.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can drive!!!!!! I haven't had any accidents in years!